• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

You "people" amaze me!

hdexpert

Wait till you get out to the farm when everyone is out there. We have burnt up starters and shorted out alternators like the best of them. It all works out though, Kip's brother has a deuce out there we steal parts from to make our other rigs work again!
It's all cool just as long as you didn't shove a deer leg in my trucks stack!! :p

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are there any planned meetings this month? I would like to put some miles on the 932 before heading to Ga. and that would be a good destination.

I've got a winch I have to pick up, so there is going to be some kind of get together out there...even if it's just Kip and I for 10 minutes.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I've got a winch I have to pick up, so there is going to be some kind of get together out there...even if it's just Kip and I for 10 minutes.
You also have to bring your test load for that 2nd mep003 I need to test! Postman said we should be at Kips the weekend of the 14th! I'm not sure as Kip hasn't said anything, but keep it aside for now.

Speddmon

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll be working midnights that weekend, but I can find time to come over in the morning one day. Let me know

Keep in mind, that load bank ain't pretty, but it's functional

CycleJay

Simon,

I agree, the guys here are so knowledgeable and helpful,
it has always amazed me too.

I can still remember the times they have helped me with my M1009.

And I will do the same for any of them, all they have to do is ask.

Especially since my M1009 is running fairly reliably now. LOL

Welcome to SS and Good night...

Gunfreak25

One of the reasons I like this site so much is that it reminds me of the relationships I forged in the Army. You may not like all of your buddies but you always have their back.

We're just one great big dysfunctional family. Full of geniuses, kooks, oddballs, rich, poor, professional and ordinary working stiffs.

I love to cook at the GA Rally......people have asked me why.......it's because it's like I'm taking care of my Soldiers again.
Now that was nice, I had no idea you were so deep missour possum. ;)

Speddmon

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So, I take it that, you are not going to go to the GA rally? And once again I have to miss the farm party aua aua

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
AHh, I was thinking it was this month! Thats why I said the 14th. Now that I know when it truly is, I will make note.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What's with Kip and planning get togethers on rally weekends? Dude, check the calendar! First Haspin, now GA rally?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks