• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SEE Cylinder Rebuild Kits Source.

peakbagger

FYI http://www.foxkits.com/ sells seal kits for SEE Case M35 cylinders. He sells individual kits for each cylinder but also has a complete kit for the all the cylinders. I bought the set. It will be awhile before I get to try them out but I have at least one cylinder with a "diaper" (oil absorbent pad tie wrapped around the cylinder) and expect at least one more cylinder may need attention as the chrome has a thin spot that I buffed out

JEL

Peakbagger

Would you by any chance have a list of the major diameters of the cylinders? I need to source parts to rebuild 4 of my flu419 back hoe cylinders

peakbagger

Peakbagger

Would you by any chance have a list of the major diameters of the cylinders? I need to source parts to rebuild 4 of my flu419 back hoe cylinders
Sorry, I just skipped the research and bought it from FoxKits. They do sell kits for the individual cylinders.