• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SEE/HMMH loaner tool exchange

alpine44

This thread is for posting seldomly used tools that fellow SS members can borrow by paying only for shipping.

After a week or two, the borrowed tool gets shipped to the next member requesting it or back to the owner.

In the following post I offer my brake bleeder kit that you can reserve by sending me a PM.

If you want to offer tools to other members, please create a new post and edit it as members request your tool.

No general discussion in this thread, PLEASE

alpine44

Brake/Clutch Bleeder Kit
BrakeBleeder.jpg
Purpose: Essential for bleeding the brake and clutch circuits on a SEE/HMMH

Usage:
-Fill both reservoirs to the MAX.
-Attach the caps of the kit to both reservoirs. (An additional seal is provided if one of the reservoir neck does not seal tightly)
-Close the valve on the sprayer wand by pulling it towards the line coming from the sprayer tank.
-Pump up the sprayer tank.
-Open the valve on the sprayer wand when ready to bleed the system.
-Refer to TM5-2420-224-20-2 Page 292 and following for the correct bleeding sequence.

Shipping cost: TBD

Current user: alpine44

Reservations:

Last edited: