• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

G838 site

sidsky

Does anyone no whats goin on with the G838 site,signed up got password,little note in the corner says must be activated by administrator,that was a couple weeks ago,have sent a couple e-mails but no respose,is this another site someone started and lost interest in?

Austringer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i changed my email address on the site and my account has not be reactivated and it's been almost 3 or 4 weeks. Need help....

Jason

M715VFD405

Gonna be a while before I can drive it it's been setting for a long time and it needs a lot of tlc but that's counting my chickens before they hatch. I've not been able to get a hold of the owner as of yet but I have a good feeling about this little jeep.

M715VFD405

Lol I'm not sure I love driving the M715 around and the funny looks I get But I'm itching to get my hands on another project. I need something to keep me busy or I'm going to drive my wife nuts. :grd:

nc715

How to Join G838

How do I register on G838? It says Contact a board administrator for assistance

But I am blocked because I am not a member

Last edited:

SturmTyger380

The site in the last two weeks has had a bunch of problems with robot postings flooding the threads. So Rick has the registration on hold right now. He is working with a network guy to get help. Alan