• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I got a gama goat

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow! Looks great! I owned a Goat once with the Cranetruck family and my pops. Course, mine was a basket case rescued from a scrap yard in KY. Yours looks like a runner and driver. You just need to see if it swims :)
Yes, and if the xm757 hadn't been available, that goat would have been mine now.
Welcome to the aluminum body, swimming vehicle family!

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lucky score !!!! lots of the hard to find goodies already there !!! if you find yourself looking for any parts give me a shout,I have a fetish for NOS and other Goat parts and have dismantled many
for parts over the years. Good luck and welcome to the hard head..... I ...er mean "GOAT HEAD CLUB" LOL
popacom / BILL in KY>:driver:<

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I warned ya Pete! LOL. Between Chris and James, you don't need any other customers. Just figured out where that thing came from. I bet I have pics of it myself. Wonder if they still have the MULE with the wide tires? FWIW my M108 came from there! Look what I found!

Attachments

Last edited: