• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1 down 3 recoverys to go!

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well I know I am going to get blasted for no pics but.... Recovered Tony's first duece from Warner Robbins today. Runs great (really great), but no brakes (wheel cyl). :shock: So we towed it, bummer. Still have 3 to go: my M1028A3 from Warner Robbins, Tony's M1009 from Eglin, and his M35A1 Studebaker from NC (anyone nearby that can check this out to see where the fuel leak is??????? :shock: (really don't want to tow).

Alredneck

Banned
Hey fellas if yall need any help when at Eglin give me a holler im on post. 931-302-7189. Be more than happy to help!! Captain

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just got back from the 2nd trip to FL in 2 days. M1009 is back. We go at 0615 tomorrow for M1028A3 and Studebaker next Sun! :shock: Getting too old for these long hours. :roll:

Attachments

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Started up and drove on the trailer. Needs a vent window and an ignition switch. As for a ND pickup, I guess I am off till Monday, think you could move that fast to get one before then? :roll:

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got the dually home today. Needs a few things but most are already here. Down to Studebaker next week to recover.

Attachments

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
582 miles starting at noon in a duece is a kick in the butt. All are here. :wink: