• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1078 driver door window install.

Blairg

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anybody have experience doing it? Went through the Tm/s to see if it was covered but couldn't find it. Window was very easy to get out after I broke it accidentally. I was a moron.

Blair

TomTime

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know you have the LMTV 4x4, but I can only tell you for the MTV is,

TECHNICAL MANUAL
MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS
UNIT MAINTENANCE
M1083 SERIES, 5-TON, 6 X 6,
MEDIUM TACTICAL VEHICLES (MTV)
VOLUME NO. 4 OF 5
9-2320-366-20-4
Chapter 16 Body and Cab Maintenance
Section 16-5

EDIT: I found this. Maybe this will help.

Got to post, #28

Good luck,
Tom.

TomTime

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Blairg

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Should be: 9-2320-365-20-4

I looked in there. Beginning to think my PDF's that i down loaded didn't download completely. Going to go through and re-download to be sure.
Thanks again!
Blair

Blairg

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's easy. You just remove the inner window sweep and the weatherstripping in the glass channel and along the top edge and the window slides out to the inside edge of the channel.
Interesting. Deed is done now. I ended up removing the aluminum channel by drilling out the rivets. TM states that some had screws while other had rivets. I will replace them with screws in the event my dumb areaks another window.

Overall pretty easy.
Blair

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks