• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1083, 1088 drawings

ramdough

Does anyone have detailed drawings of a 1083 or 1088 (or any other 108x)?

Ideally, I would like a 3D model.

Alternatively, I would like to have a dxf or dwg so I can pull my own dimensions.

A detailed drawing set would work as well.

Absolute last resort, can someone tell me:

1. The axle the spacing between each axle.
2. The distance from the cab back to one of the axles.
3. The height of the frame rails (the ones common to all vehicle models, not the 1083 bed rails).
4. The distance from the cab to the back of the transfer case hump and height over the frame rails.
5. The height of the cab roof to the frame rails.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DiverDarrell

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have fun drawing it. One member here has a model of a 1078 they have done, you can find it with a search. Some day I will draw one in sketch up if I ever find some time.

firefinder

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ramdough,

I think this thread is the closest to a parametric drawing I have seen. It may be a good start.

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?156203-LMTV-M1078-3D-CAD-Model-on-OnShape

There are some 3D models for sale at various web sites for gaming purposes, etc. I don't know if the gaming models would work well for fabrication use, etc.

I am interested in a parametric 3D model also of the MTV series of vehicles also. I use SolidWorks for 3D models.

Stay safe and stay in touch,

firefinder