• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

11.00x20 stuff

FreightTrain

Banned
Went by a place across from the plant and priced 1100x20 NDT tires for the deuce.He said $60 each(if I buy 10) for 90% tread and I can pick out the ones I want.He also has used tubes and flaps for these tires for $5 each.Is there anything wrong with using used tubes if they are are actually good?Want to buy 11 of each to refit my truck this month or early next month.Was going to go XLs but I like the look of NDTs better and haven't had any issues driving on the 900 tires except high speed cornering(ok,who really cares,it is a deuce.High speed manuvers ain't its thing anyway.)

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Whats the cost of saftey? A few bucks more for new tubes??

Flaps can be reused, tires too if they are not damaged and had good tread, but tubes, those I'd buy new... It's not worth it...................................

FreightTrain

Banned
Ok,would 5 bucks for the flaps and tubes to good price just to use the flaps and maybe sell the tubes to folks at the river?How much do new tubes and New Flaps cost?