• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1100rX20 XL Michelin

2deuce

I'm selling some of these (new ones)and the buyer wants to know the width of the tire after its mounted on 9.00x20 deuce rims. I think the height is 43.1". I need the width.
Thanks

hornetfan

I happen to have the Michelin data sheet for the XL series open when I ran across your post.

11.00R20 XL Load Range-H Load Range-35071 Loaded Radius-20.1 O.D.-43.1 Overall Width-11.1 recommended rims-8.00, 7.50

I am new to the M35 and I am not sure what the stock 9.00R20 rim width is. You can run perhaps 1/2" narrower than recommended but more narrow than that will cause problems at low air pressures. Wider rims will result in approximately 1/4" additional overall width per 1" or additional rim width with Michelin XL or XZL tires. The sidewalls are very stiff and overall aspect ratio is very high so the width doesn't grow as much as lighter duty tires.

I hope that helps.

Attachments

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm selling some of these (new ones)and the buyer wants to know the width of the tire after its mounted on 9.00x20 deuce rims. I think the height is 43.1". I need the width.
Thanks

Somewhat useful Michelin guide.
Army Military Tires

There is no problem mounting them as dualls. I run XZL's and they are wider.

hdmax

I measured mine the other day only to find out that they were just about 1/2" wider than the 9.00's both mounted, aired up on stock rims, but off the truck. (So no weight on them!) 9.00's are 10 1/4" wide, tread is 8" wide, height is 40.4" the 11.00's are 10 3/4" wide with a tread width of 8 3/4" overall height is 42.8"
Both have about 90-95% tread.
Hope this helps.

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
I have 2 of them mounted on wheels for sale if anyone is looking,I can take some measurements if somebody need me too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks