• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

16.00 x 20's on wrecker

I have a set of 16;00 20's on my wrecker. they are to large to use the machine for what it was intended for. they rob a lot of power and will rub quite easy. when we find smaller ones ,these will go on a different toy. the road speed is cool but not worth the limitations.

jwaller

I too installed the 1600's this weekend on my 818. I do like the extra speed but it's terrible on power now when pulling ANY load. just an empty trailer and it's full throttle all the time and downshifting on ANY grade and down to 45mph. I need to find a way to get more power from the NHC-250.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
jason glad you like the big meats. down here in mudland i needed the floatation of those super wide tires. i hadnt drove my truck with the 1100s so jason tell us after you drive it how it handles Tim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks