• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

19.5" inch Deuce wheels

sparkylisle

Are there any 19.5" inch wheels with the duece bolt pattern and offset? I need them for use on my trailer so I can use tires with a lower profile to lower the height of the trailer. My apologies if this has been covered in a previous post.

TheBuggyman

Marsh Racing Wheels can probably make them for you. If they do not have the 19.5" wheels you could send them some and they could put the Rockwell centers in them at whatever rear spacing you want.

http://www.mrt-wheels.com/

I do not know if this helps but the bolster trailer I have has 16" (or is it 16.5"?) wheels with the deuce 6 bolt centers. I do not know the offset.

TheBuggyman

U.S. Government originals. I've bought several of these trailers and they both came with the same type of wheels with like new tires. I just put up a thread about "my new bolster trailer", scope it out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks