• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1944 cmp

cdndeuce

Hello everyone, I have afew questions and hope somebody here can help.

I found someone selling a 1944 Cdn CMP the Cab has already been sand blasted fixed and primed / painted so has the frame they dropped the original motor out swaped it for a 250 but still have the original just needs restored unfortunately he doesnt have the doors or a box for it, afew other things are missing, im wondering how difficult it would be to aquire the box and doors and afew other parts?

cdndeuce

Thank you sir. i was going to originally post there sinse they seem to post more often about them just im still waiting in queue to be allowed to post.

Stan Leschert

I know of one on the Left Coast which is parade ready. Rob is downsizing. He is on MLU and also Western Command. If you need, PM me and I'll give you his contact info.

I would really hate to see this truck leave our area, but as long as it gets a good new home, I'll find another truck to fill in our parades.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks