• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1984 m151a2

Here is a pix of my rare 1984 M151A2 that I owned from 2000 to 2005 while I was working in the Sudan. Though AM General had stopped production of M151A2s when they started producing the HMMWVs, 700 M151A2s were produced in the Indiana plant (which had already closed) for export out of which about 75 were sent to the Sudanese Army.

Many still exist in the Sudan after the Army sold them to civilians in the late 90's. The Army never cut any of these vehicles before selling them. Mine was a fine example that was bought by a Brigadier and sold after a year of use. I had no choice but to sell it when I left Sudan after using it for 5 years. I still wish I had it with me now!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks