• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1bonehead's M109 build thread.

1bonehead

Ok,
so I was supposed to be going on an off road duals sport ride this weekend but the forest service cancelled the permit for our trip due to the hurricane. I have been looking forward to this for two plus months. What was a man to do?

Work on his Duece is the answer.

I took the instrument panel off and fixed the bad gauge connections.
I changed to oil.
I changed the fuel filters. I think I need to pull my tank. It has a white powderous build up which needs to be removed. i also need to clean up the fuel gauges system since it probably is also cruddy.
I also took my front bumper apart and installed my winch assembly. I used all grade 8 bolts and man is that cool.
I fixed the front grill which someone had bent in the middle.

I I need a taller garage, lol. 😜

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks