• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2 M105a2 recoveries

Engine5

I was skeptical about this, but it was worth it. No problems, but the non camo towed a bit harder then the other. It would have been easier with a bigger truck though. Non the less the are home in the slowly shrinking yard of mine. :)

Last edited:

scooter01922

wow man, just a few short weeks ago we were talking about you getting your first deuce. Now you have 2 (that i know of) as well as 2 trailers ????? You got the green fever BAD. Better lock up the credit card. Looking good.

Engine5

I cant stop, i tried going on the patch but it wouldnt stay on. I think there is a 12 step program but it starts at Ft. Drum. 8) All I got to say is thank God she loves me. What ever she wants for Christmas this year she will get. ...... as long as it's green and a diesel. Actually 1 of them is being donated to the Emergency Managment Agency in town. It will go great with the M51A2 I got us 4 months ago.
The bad thing is, is that I am making the dinsaurs in town nervous. I have been the Asst. Director for only 1 year and I have brought all sorts of equiptment into the town for emergencies that we never had. Now folks wonder why can I do all this in a short time while these guys sat on their butts doing nothin.
Like the song says " If you cant lead get behind me .. if you cant follow get out of the way ... your taken up space" I will never again hear the words from my superiors...."we cant get supplies and pumps across the river" . Scooter, thanks for the kind words... I will see you in the green fever support group.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks