• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2 More Deuces from Barstow Today

Desert Deuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Won 2 more Deuces in Barstow today. They were sort of a matching set... :) They look like they have Air-O-Matics (Hose from device on firewall). Some of these Guard trucks still have great MERDC paint.

Attachments

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
Your out of control Kevin!! Look like nice trucks, congrats. I purposely dont look at GL anymore because the temptation to click on the bid button, its so hard to fight.

Desert Deuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Devin,

I think I need an intervention. But really, I'm not going into the truck sales business but I am working on a concept that would require a healthy stable of trucks. Plus, these 2 looked very cool, and looked like they were very well kept. I'll try to give you a call this weekend. Take care.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks