• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TN 2011 humvee insurance in TN

Craig Felts

i live in TN and have a 2011 M1167 rev humvee due to being to new i have had full coverage on it through progressive i have only had it about 6 months and its not cheap and it was added to all my other vehicle's insurance so im look to insure it separately as a show car, rarely driven, parade car just something cheaper where i can keep full coverage on it with a $45,000 value and be able to afford it as my vehicle insurance insurance just went from $950 a month to $2100 a month they just said there was a price increase just wondering what you guys were doing i do have 9 vehicles insured with 4 kids but the humvee dropped down to liability made it $1200 a month so a $900 monthly difference anybody have a better plan to keep full coverage i would appreciate it thank Craig

jward1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
damn high. I got classic car on my 1038 with a value of $20,000 its full coverage at $17.77 a month.

taskunitbruiser

I am in AL, but should make no difference here. I got classic car insurance through American Collectors. Insured value is stated by customer. I really just wanted the liability coverage so I said $10k for comprehensive. I have a 2500 mi annual limit currently. Last renewal was less than $300 a year, yours will of course be much higher with $45,000 and depending if you want 5,000; 7,500 miles etc.

You are getting seriously ripped off.