• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 Camp Delta at Tower Park Meets

Major Asstyrd

I went. and I miss the convoys to A&W that was so much fun! that needs to come back.
Good idea. We could resurrect that road run. A lot of people liked it and it was a nice display in their parking lot. Good food too! All we need is a coordinator to draw up a map or driving instructions and lead it. I can help find a good time on the schedule and advertise it in MVCC News and elsewhere.

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd love a convoy to two. The most I do is get a few other M35s and drive around the campground...better than nothing.

Major Asstyrd

There's also a "Delta Loop" run to the west. This road goes past some marinas and restaurants. It could include a trip up to Isleton, a small delta town. For that matter there is a loop north and west of Isleton that can take you on the two cable ferries across rivers.

We'd like to see someone volunteer to help organize a driving trip or two. If we get interest early then we can publicize them and put them on the official activities schedule.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks