• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 Georgia Rally Volunteers Thank You

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd like to take this chance to personally thank all the volunteers who make the rally the great event that it has become.

If I mentioned each name I'd leave someone out so I'm not going to try but know that if you were washing dishes, leading rides, registering, cooking, running the skidsteer, or if you saw a piece of trash and picked it up it is all of you make it a great place to be.

Thank you all.

steve
Former CO, GMVR

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd like to take this chance to personally thank all the volunteers who make the rally the great event that it has become.

If I mentioned each name I'd leave someone out so I'm not going to try but know that if you were washing dishes, leading rides, registering, cooking, running the skidsteer, or if you saw a piece of trash and picked it up it is all of you make it a great place to be.

Thank you all.

steve
Former CO, GMVR
And most importantly a BIG THANKS for Steve who gave his time and talents to lead the troops and provide the necessary leadership for the greatest military rally event in history.

Thanks SW!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks