• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2024 TX MV Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

m715mike

The 2024 Texas MV Rally will be held on March 22-24. Here's a link to the rally thread: https://www.steelsoldiers.com/threads/2024-tx-mv-rally.218087/

Feel free to list items in this thread that you want to buy, sell or trade at our campsite.

As part of the rally, we will attend the Living History event at the Museum of the American G.I. on Saturday, March 23. There will be vendors at the Museum. These vendors rent a space from the Museum and pay fees for the privilege to sell their goods. If you wish to sell items at the Museum, please contact them directly (http://americangimuseum.org/). Otherwise, keep all buy/sell/trade activities at our campsite.

Let's see what you have to buy, sell or trade!

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Thanks for starting the thread. I started wondering about the show today.

As many of you know, my storage got hit by thieves. Although the police knew who did it less the 72 h later, they failed to take any action for over 4 months. This is be they handle the cases by date versus having a slam dunk. Total loss to me is over $40k. The main guy got only 6 month in spite of my impact statement and request to have him tell the 5 w’s on where he got rid of my stuff. He also didn’t have to give up his accomplice. Depressing to say the least.

So here’s what little I have left:

Pelican 0450 tool boxes w/o tools Some have 7 drawer (one x 2” and six x 1”) and others have a mix of 2” and 1” drawers. All are in good shape. Ask $200 each.

Army officer field mess dinning set with the plates, forks, knives, shakers, case, etc. etc….. Asking $200

One ECS case…similar but better than pelican cases in my opinion. $100

Two STEAD motorized tactical carts. $2k for the pair.

Will post other stuff as I come across it but most of what I had at the show last year is gone. I’m still working to reduce my stuff since I will no longer trust a storage unit.

WANTS: Pelica 1630 cases and Hardigg footlockers (Not the hardigg t500i type).

depending on space/time, I may have my half inch stencil machine. the 1” is on the Fritz right now.

m715mike

@CARNAC - that theft and the police response still makes me sick! Thanks for posting the goodies that you have left. I'll take a good look at everything you bring this weekend. Question for you Sir, are you camping with us again?

I had intended to list a couple things for sale, but did not have time to get it organized...

TrashyRacoonKing

Thanks for starting the thread. I started wondering about the show today.

As many of you know, my storage got hit by thieves. Although the police knew who did it less the 72 h later, they failed to take any action for over 4 months. This is be they handle the cases by date versus having a slam dunk. Total loss to me is over $40k. The main guy got only 6 month in spite of my impact statement and request to have him tell the 5 w’s on where he got rid of my stuff. He also didn’t have to give up his accomplice. Depressing to say the least.

So here’s what little I have left:

Pelican 0450 tool boxes w/o tools Some have 7 drawer (one x 2” and six x 1”) and others have a mix of 2” and 1” drawers. All are in good shape. Ask $200 each.

Army officer field mess dinning set with the plates, forks, knives, shakers, case, etc. etc….. Asking $200

One ECS case…similar but better than pelican cases in my opinion. $100

Two STEAD motorized tactical carts. $2k for the pair.

Will post other stuff as I come across it but most of what I had at the show last year is gone. I’m still working to reduce my stuff since I will no longer trust a storage unit.

WANTS: Pelica 1630 cases and Hardigg footlockers (Not the hardigg t500i type).

depending on space/time, I may have my half inch stencil machine. the 1” is on the Fritz right now.
Not trying to rez a old thread, but I had a trailer stolen 9/11 in 2021 while PCS'ing from Fort Gordon to Fort Bliss. Spent the night in Farmers Branch at a double tree. People that did it cut the trailer lock, loaded the trailer and left. I was able to find out where my guns went (Crossed into Mexico via Douglas AZ), found where my military gear went (Several pawn shops in the area) and still see my PS5 online from time to time. Sorry you went through it brother. Still cant get the cops to do anything about the situation....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks