• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

24 volt Chargers

Craig C

Well my old standby military battery charger finally gave up the ghost.....anyone know where or who has them or another type of good 12/24 volt battery chargers.

Thanks,

motorolanut

charger

How do you hook the 24 volt charger to 6TL's?. Do you separate them and charge them one at a time on 12 volt? or hook them up in series like a duece or 5 ton connections and charge them all at the same time on 24 volt? :?

ah1955

24 volt chargers

With a charger rated at the 24 volts you could charge both batterys together, If you only had a 12 volt charger then you would need to disconnect them a charge then one at a time as two 12's would take longer and would require unhooking the batterys, if you had two 12 volt chargers then your charge time could be cut down but would still have to unhook and charbe as two 12's

papercu

Chargers

There is really NO need to disconnect the batteries when charging them with a 12v charger, just hook each battery up in the normal way. Wayne

gbooth

I bought one down the road from my house at a garage sale. It is a Lester made in Lincoln NE. It is a Commercial charger for a inside floor buffer It is only 24 volts but will charge up to 25 amps and as the battery picks up the charge it will decrease in amps till it drops below 5 then will shut off. Kind of like a golf car charger.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks