• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

24v battery maintainer set up help

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just noticed this post. you lose alot of its effectiveness being behind glass. The instructions for the solargizer also discourage mounting behind glass. On most hmmwv's they are on front of the hood
Mine is on top of the mushroom cap for the air intake.

Attachments

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My M35A2 has a PulseTech HD Pro charging it through the slave port.

And my 5ton has one of these charging it through the slave port with very similar results-

After the first good rainstorm to wash the salt off the roads, they'll begin venturing out again...

Attachments

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I am using several of the kits that @98G sold in the SS Parts For Sale section for my trucks.
These are first class boxes and cables. They work really well and were reasonably priced too!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks