• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

24v slave adaptor for M38a1

jime

My A1 has no adaptor. I haven't been able to find that is specifically labelled for the m38a1. I've found some that come with 3 ft cables and a flange that takes four bolts. Is this the one? Are they universal?

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
If you want to be period correct the old two pin adaptor is what your are looking for.

That one was used for many years and I have seen them on fairly recent MV's, that's why they had the two pin to NATO adaptor.

I have a couple of them kicking aroung the shop but you should be able to find one closer.

If not PM me and I'll give you the family discount.

quickfarms

There are two very common versions of the two pin plugs out there.

One has two long cable that will need to be shortened.

The other one has one long cable and a short cable.

Remember it is alwas easier to shorten the cable than legnthen it.

Any commercail truck parts place that makes battery cables can shorten the cable for you and swedge new ends on it so it looks correct and works.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks