• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2nd Annual MV Show in Silver Lake Michigan Sept. 15th

ida34

It is official for me. I am out. I really wanted to make this one again this year but Notre Dame requires my attention. I am going to take out my frustration on the drunk Irish in town.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Looks like this will be a very nice show and time to get together. I am a bit too far away at present but the 3rd annual one might be good if I wind up retireing in July 08

67Beast

Armyman, yep it should make a real nice show. It will be around the same time every year in September.

Ida, It's a shame that they are going to call you in and you'll have to miss the show. But I'm sure that you be needed to calm down the rowdies after the game.

67Beast

Alright, we are now just under 2 weeks away! Things are coming along nicely and it should be an excellent show. For those who are planning to camp out at my property, shoot me a PM and I'll send you my address and numbers so that you can mapquest it to know where to get too.

67Beast

Just a reminder that this show is this saturday here in Silver Lake. The weather looks like it should be beautiful. Mid 60's and sunshine. Perfect for looking at green iron and eating BBQ during the state championship cook-off. :lol:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks