• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

3 M101A2 trailers from Rock Island to Northern Michigan?

citizensoldier

Hey guys. I need to have 3- M101A2 3/4 ton trailers picked up at Rock Island Illinois and delivered to Boyne City Michigan or somewhere close. Anyone up for the job? They are sqeduled to be picked up on May 1st but I can postpone it if I need to. :roll: Can you recomend someone? Drop me a line at 1cu812@charter.net if you can help. :D

NEIOWA

citizensoldier said:
Hey guys. I need to have 3- M101A2 3/4 ton trailers picked up at Rock Island Illinois and delivered to Boyne City Michigan or somewhere close. Anyone up for the job? They are sqeduled to be picked up on May 1st but I can postpone it if I need to. :roll: Can you recomend someone? Drop me a line at 1cu812@charter.net if you can help. :D
Those were some pretty decent looking trailers. DRMO guy told be back from sandbox, rebuild and issued to NG units who then turned them in to DRMO. In the late 80s active Army units would kill to get hands on 3/4t trailers.

You looking to get them out of DRMO yard or to hire someone to haul to Mi?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks