• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

30.06 Ammo Chutes for the V100 Turret

Austringer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Picked this up the week before last. All I knew it was a 30.06 ammo chute made by Standard Armament and was about 48-49" in length. Arrived last Friday and was very pleasantly surprised when I found a part number on one of the ends and the part number is the correct one for the long (right side) M1919A4 or M37. My turret is set up for two left side feeding brownings so this is a huge score for me. I already have the shorter one for the left gun. :)

IMG_20150403_184047954_HDR.jpg

Austringer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
.308 feed chute is 10000000 x easier to find. only issue you'll have is attaching it to the side of a 1919. The 308 chute was made for the M60 and M134 and more than likely a few others. You'll have to find an adapter to make it work. Go to the 1919A4 board and they should be able to assist you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks