• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

31st Annual MVPA Convention In Dayton, Ohio June 22 – 24

creinemann

Make your plans to attend the 31st Annual MVPA Convention In Dayton, Ohio June 22 – 24, 2006
Hosted by:
The Ohio Motorpool

Located at the:
E.J. Nutter Center at Wright State University
Colonel Glenn Highway, next to the National Museum of the United States Air Force, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base

The Ohio Motorpool, host affiliate for the 2006 MVPA convention, has the forms available online at the OMP website. In addition schedules, tours, and vendor information is available.

http://www.ohiomotorpool.oldmv.com

CGarbee

Kenny, if you do, give me a shout... I'm planning on attending and we should get together. Especially if you drive up in something big enough to haul your towbar home....

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cabell, I'm working on it. I'll probably fly in but I'll still do the towbar if you want. I'll be back in Aug and driving. I'm trying!

CGarbee

Kenny,
You'll notice that I didn't list the towbar as an item available for purchase at Aberdeen... It has your name on it... It's not going anywhere, nor is it in the way (I've got it tucked under the '52 M38 project truck that isn't moving anytime soon either...). Whenever we can figure out how to painlessly get it from my hands to yours is when we'll do the deal...

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can't see your list. I must be the only sucker arouns that doesn't have that XLS whatevere it is. I was wondering about the towbar though.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Kenny, That's MS Excel, a spreadsheet program.....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks