• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

4" Electric Exhaust Dump on M925A2

74M35A2

Ordered 4" cut-out from DMH performance. Having the wye pipe TIG welded into the exhaust pipe along the straight run below the passenger side floor, before the muffler but post-turbo. Undecided where to run the short dump pipe to.... Marking and removing pipe this weekend, and dropping off for welding Tuesday. Stay tuned.

Attachments

Last edited:

74M35A2

Easy, just open or close the valve after it is installed. The DMH valve was supposed to have the best design, sealing, and warranty of them. When I hold the valve up to a light, I see zero light shining through. The butterfly actually seals against a ledge on both sides. I had an M35A2 for a week, and miss the sound of being unmuffled. But, I wanted silence on choice such as with family or a long trip. Others say it quickens turbo spool and lowers EGT. We'll see about all of that. Probably just going to run a short 4" piece of stainless curved to exit just flush and under the passenger side rocker area.

VPed

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Perfect for blowing smoke in the driver's side window of a car or pickup sitting next to you:)

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Heck, why not pipe it directly into the cab for the loudest possible effect.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You want funny?

I was gonna add to that, then you can roll down both windows half way and have "dual" exhaust (look like stacks from a distance)!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks