• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

40 ft goose neck car hauler

rizzo

I have a 40 ft goose neck car hauler on 3 single tire 8 lug axles (I think 6000lb/axle) it has a hydraulic hoist to put one vehicle up on the goose neck and another underneath that one. I think you can fit 4 cars on it.
has 6 new tires. 3 brand new axles, new paint, new wiring and lights, new deck (not apitone, regular wood) runs good, just not heavy enough for me.

$5000 firm or trade for 10 or 12 ton pintle pull dual tire trailer

$4500 if you don't want the hydro upper deck thing

M1075

I have been looking for a trailer kind of like that. What kind of adapter do you use with the 5th wheel to pull the gooseneck trailer?

rizzo

Re: RE: 40 ft goose neck car hauler

M1075 said:
I have been looking for a trailer kind of like that. What kind of adapter do you use with the 5th wheel to pull the gooseneck trailer?
it came with a ball and we made a 5th wheel pin and plate for it. both go with the trailer

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks