• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

41 mb?

enfield

I found this on craigslist, the owner says its a 41 MB and is asking $1700. It runs and drives, but is missing all brake parts from the pedal linkage to the brake lines...

Last edited:

enfield

It's more of a project than I can handle right now. The frame is pretty solid, but the body is thin in spots. It also smokes pretty bad. I'll just keep looking.

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd rather have the Dodge behind it...

definitely has some potential, but a lot of work in it.

32r2

Enfield,when you are checking ads you will find a lot of times the seller has no idea of the year or is going by what the person who he bought it from thought it was.In other words go look at it if possible what they may call a cj jeep just might be a WW2.Also a lot of these when they passed from the govt into prvate hands were mistitled as to year by the state DMV,s.Case in point,the 1942 MB i purchased 3 years ago was titled in Ohio for 25 years and 5 owners as a 1942.Turns out when I found the serial plate on the frame under Bubbas railroad iron welded on bumpers it is actually a Jan 1943.I am going to attempt to post a as purchased and after 3 years photo.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks