• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 Ton and M37 for sale Locally

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
While out driving around I saw these truck for sale, here are a couple of shots of the M813A1 and an M37 for sale. Not a lot of restoration done on either except new tops and a coat of paint(as far as I can tell). I am going to check on the 5 ton price Monday, they want $9500 for the M37!
James G.

Attachments

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There you go cannoninja. We can go pic it up if they don't want a million for it.

CanonNinja

ken said:
There you go cannoninja. We can go pic it up if they don't want a million for it.

that's exactly what I was just thinking :shock: And its within a day's driving distance round trip

James, find out the hours/mileage on that 813... also, Kenny, you notice the oddball dash? Is that a gas-powered truck?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They are nice, but $9500 for the M37 is still a little high. Though, there is a nice NICE museum quality example that sold recently for $24,000. So, someone out there has the money for these things.

motorolanut

Buy mine instead!!

Hey for $5000.00 you can buy my M813, the goodies, and drive it home from West Virginia. I hate to sell it..but times are changing.... :(

motorolanut

RE: Re: Buy mine instead!!

1973-M813A1 WOW, 250 Cummings, Rear Tires 80%, Fronts 90%, New Carc Paint 3 years ago, Licensed and Titled in WV, Low Miles, Buy and Drive it home.
Pics available upon request. PM for pics

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks