• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5-ton Crew Cab killing em at car shows already!

mattwspeed

yes the cab narrows toward the front... the rear cab has to be split and made to match the rear of the front cab... several threads showing this step including mine on my M35a2 AKA "zombie hunter" look at the pics there to see how to do it!

madcroc1

Matt, That Rig looks Awesome. Where can i see pictures of the interior ? Also a pic or two of the new 53" tires ??

Do you have any plans to do anything with the 105 trailer on the back. Now that everything else looks so good an beefy, the trailer on the back looks kinda wimpy.

mattwspeed

check out the pics in the thread " Zouts cookout " pages 53-57 has pics of the truck with the 53's... the bed fits the flow of the truck... just bad angle in this pic... check it out!

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
This truck was at ZOUTS BBQ, pictures DONOT do it justice, the work INSIDE and OUT is something you have to see in person and this is from someone who thinks a bobber is one step above a wheel chock (cucv). The owner said he split the rear tub and spread it to match the rear of the front tub.

mattwspeed

Thank you Sir!.. The kind words are appreciated!!.. now if i can get this MRAP bumper, stereo, offroad lights, and a few odds and ends done I will be in good shape LOL

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks