• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton double beedlock wheels wanted

the glassman

im looking for the 5 ton hummer style double beadlock wheels for the super single setups.
I think they are called combat wheels but not sure.
the wheels im looking for are just like hummer wheels but are 20 inch and 10 lug. :)

dma251

The wheels are also available seperately on Ebay for $220 each. I'd try some of the other sources first, though (Antelope Valley Truck Parts, Saturn, Barstow Truck Parts, Boyce Equipment, Memphis, Etc) You may get them a bit cheaper.

The best thing that happened to me was I met a guy in my area that knew who had what in the nearest state or two, and he directed me to what I needed. You might be surprised - there is probably someone near you that has them or knows someone that does cheap. Try the local MV club. I'm not a club guy, but those guys really know how to find parts....