• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton GMA cover, woodland camo for sale

ojsdna744

That's what I thought, thanks for setting me straight. I've seen the older 5 ton covers on a deuce all folded up @ the front, but was unsure of the "newer" 5 ton covers.....I thought it would be too big. My search continues.... :roll:

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Your search may be over, if you can deal with a sun faded, but servicable cover.. It's used, but no holes/rips/tears, just sun faded.. The Green is kinda funky.. $100 + shipping. It is the "latest" version, with the integral front and rear side curtains and bungee cord "tiedowns".

Attachments

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mark, I'll take it if you still have it. Please PM me. By the way, I am out of town until Monday so I will not be able to reply until then, but I definitely want it.
\
Bruce

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The 5 ton cover has been sold already, sorry Kubu... I am going to give OSJDNA another day or so to pipe up if he wants it, if not, then it goes to Gimpyrob if he wants it. Will keep you posted if I find any others.

Cdub

Good luck with the sale of the covers.

I just got my woodland cab cover for my M925 from Mark.

He is an outstanding guy to deal with.........super fast shipping and excellent packaging.

Cheers,

C'dub

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks