• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton hard top

redass73

Woke up this morning and found a tear in my canves top. Need to find a hard top before winter now. have priced new one's, but since i'm painting it black a used one would be fine. hopefully close to indiana would be a plus.
Thanks
rick

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Rick: I can't help, but I can say that the usually go for between $300-500 depending upon condition.

jwaller

I have one here in sc I can sell. 400 shipping not included. it's square and rear window is not broken. it's installed on my 5T now.

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
Not all five tons are created equal. The 900s take a different top - so ya'll might want to specify.

HTH,
DD

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good point, David. I was referring to a top for an M809 or M39 series truck...not the M939 series.

jwaller

here is a shot of my hard top. it's for the 809 trucks. and deuces. It was originally on my deuce. and since I have another M66 ring coming I dont need the hard top anymore.

Attachments

jwaller

I do have and still have a lot of 16's. nobdoy has sent me any $ or called with a CC # so it's still FS till I have $ in hand. It doesnt have any dents and some very slight surface rust. I'm not in a hurry to sell but I would like to sell soon.

jwaller

redass73 said:
any wheels to go with those tires
the 2 wheels you see on the front of my 5T in the pics are for sale(I think they are hemmt wheels) with the 2 nearly new tires that are on them. those are the only 2 wheels I have.

M1075 on here has lots of combat wheels... he is the person I got my combat wheels from.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks