• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton headlight connector type

SandBar

Full Time Patriot
Is there an adapter to plug in H4/H13 connectors? What is the proper name of the factory connectors?

Ajax MD

The factory connectors are referred to as Packard connectors or shell connectors.

I recently saw a post somewhere...I think it was on the 5-ton Facebook page(?) where someone showed a military headlight fixture that used replaceable H4 bulbs. These could be used in any HMMWV, M809, 939, M44 etc. series truck.

Crud...if I can find the post again, I'll copy it and put it here. It was a comparison of JW Speaker LED's, stock bulbs and the H4 unit.

Ajax MD

Sheeeeet, it was in the HMMWV forum the whole time!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks