• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton PTO

Earth

I will be needing a PTO for my M818. What I'm doing is mounting a Kesla 203 log loader on the back of the rig. I'll be removing the 5th wheel, and putting on a deuce bed. So I also have need for a deuce bed somewhere near VT?

I'm working on getting one or two M818s, but as I just bought the loader, I want to get the parts in place so it all goes together in a timely fashion (ha ha).

Thanks

TaylorTradingCo

I have a couple of 5 ton PTO's available and also Deuce beds. I am in Georgia, so the bed is probably out of the question, but I could ship the PTO.

Derek Taylor

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks