• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 Ton Truck/ container manufactures.

harris127

Hello Everyone.

I had a question and was hoping someone could help me. I amlooking at buying a 5 Ton and converting it a RV/bug out truck. While lookingfor trucks I came across an AD for a company that makes a container that fitsin the back of the5 Tons cargo trucks. It has the lighting already installedand appears to be a solid piece. I left the web page and I do not rememberwhere I saw it. I have been to so many web sites and still can’t find it again.I was hoping someone here knows this company or knows of another company likeit.
Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks