• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5T drop side bed length??

Steamynachos

On my M813A1 the military cut out a piece of the bed and welded it back together so the Hiab would fit and moved the bed back a little can some one measure on their 5T the size of the piece that the military took out? I am thinking it must only be about a foot. My whole bed from front bow to rear bow measures about 13 feet I have a new cover for a deuce but it's way to short I hope a 14 footer will not fit to sloppy on her.

Attachments

acetomatoco

14 ft is the std 5 ton body and the tarp is about 15 ft long to allow 6 inches of wrap. I believe all the dimensions of the truck are on your dash data plate and of course in the Manuals...the 211 or 260 series used the same type bodies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks