• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5TID's M923A2 ROPS build thread

5TID

After driving it a bit with the exhaust wrap, I swear my EGT's (which are probably due to lower intake temps) are cooler with the same driving. So I doubled down a bit and we'll see what they do now.

20230608_104032.jpg20230608_104036.jpg

DeMilitarized

After driving it a bit with the exhaust wrap, I swear my EGT's (which are probably due to lower intake temps) are cooler with the same driving. So I doubled down a bit and we'll see what they do now.

View attachment 899244View attachment 899245
also check your restriction gauge. If it maxes out I believe a m915 air filter innner and outer will fit with modification to the filter housing and flow more than enough for the little 8.3. I have a m915 and tried the filter and it is the same diameter as stock but longer so removing the baffling at the end of the filter housing should make it fit.

5TID

Had fun at the parade this weekend, there were over 100 entries and I was first in line (after the VFW and main parade sponsor of course, both of which are always first).

20230805_071431.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks