• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

6/11/11 - Breakfast in Eldersburg, MD

m816 someday

Summer time is finally here! Let's reminisce about Aberdeen and perhaps plan a MV tour or other gathering. Anyone interested in getting together with other MV owners, meet us at 10 am Saturday, June 11, 2011 at the Bob Evans Restaurant located on Liberty Rd (Rt 26) just West of Sykesville Rd (Rt 32). If you are interested, please let me know, so I can arrange for enough seats at the restaurant.

Thanks, Robert

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Sounds like a plan to me. Anyone local want to buy a real nice M101A2. It has a MD title and has the lights switched over to a 4 prong plug. I picked it up for a landscaper who was going to make a dump bed out of it but is too busy. It has a nice camo cover, racks and bows. It has a clean MD title. It was never used and has sat since he had the lights installed. Send me a pm. I will go down and get pictures. This is a nice trailer.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If I come, it will be in a civvy vehicle, but I'm not doing anything Saturday. In a better year, financially, I'd be in Haspin now, but it is what it is.

big1096

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm going to try to make it. Unfortunately I'll be in a civvy vehicle as well. The deuce has parts all over the garage at the moment.....

aua

big1096

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It seems that plans have changed and I won't be able to make it. I'll be out at the butt crack of dawn under the truck. Gotta :grd:

I've GOT to make it next month! It's been far too long!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks