• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

6.2 headers

SteelNinja

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I found some headers online a couple of weeks ago, anyone install any? much power gains? Im installing a new exhaust and figured now might be the time..

LT67

Probably not much of a difference on n/a diesel... especially with the low rpm's of a diesel.

FWIW, from my own experience I've found that exhaust manifolds on a SBC are better on a street driven vehicle versus headers.

Sganderson

I found some headers online a couple of weeks ago, anyone install any? much power gains? Im installing a new exhaust and figured now might be the time..
What kind and how big of exhaust are you going with? I’d like to change mine but don’t know if it’s left better stock. I would like to know how flowmasters sound on a non turbo’d diesel

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks