• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

6.5 left manifold question

Was just outside getting ready to swap the driver's side exhaust manifold for the one from the 6.5 donor and it looks like there may me an interference issue with the oil cooler lines? Am I going to be able to use the 6.5 manifold on the left side?

Found one way around the interference over at The Diesel Place so I thought I'd post some photos in case it will help someone over here. The fellow used a 90 degree street connector at the block to move the front cooler line out of the way of the manifold. Seems simple enough. Please let me know if any anyone has another idea.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks