• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

6CTA Cummins complete coolant hose kit

Composite native

Good morning gentlemen, I have been scouring the web to find a complete hose kit for the 6CTA Cummins coolant system, air system, transmission lines, fuel lines, etc.

Please assist me to the best place to purchase these items. Have a great day! June 9 I will find out if I am the high better. I am extremely excited, To purchase M923A2 1991 she has the tan motor I was told that the original motors were black or gray. If you see a tan one that means it has been swapped out.

Thanks I’m advance

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Good morning gentlemen, I have been scouring the web to find a complete hose kit for the 6CTA Cummins coolant system, air system, transmission lines, fuel lines, etc.

Please assist me to the best place to purchase these items. Have a great day! June 9 I will find out if I am the high better. I am extremely excited, To purchase M923A2 1991 she has the tan motor I was told that the original motors were black or gray. If you see a tan one that means it has been swapped out.

Thanks I’m advance
Transmission lines are hydraulic. Gonna be about $400 for a shop to make the 3 of them.

Rubber fuel lines you can obtain from the hydraulic place.

Air lines are random 1/4, 3/8, 1/2" dot nylon lines found in spools at napa and hydraulic stores.

Coolant lines are silicone are most of them and sticks of everything are found in bulk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks