• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

6x6 Submarine

moleary

Oh good lord... I just meant that we don't see this sort of cool stuff in the general public anymore. This was the sort of stuff that was played before the "feature presentation" back in the day, and not because the military bought ad space. Now those of us that are pro-America are labeled right-wingers and demonized by the mainstream media and academia.

Think about it - when was the last time you saw ANYTHING like this about today's equipment or our soldiers (that wasn't the result of paid-for ad space)? These old clips are fantastic reminders of a time that nationalism wasn't a bad-word. Back when this ran originally it inspired a sense of pride in the citizenry. We seem to be lacking that today - present company excluded.

EZFEED

Cool, just sounded kinda funny how you said it. I guess we're all sorta touchy right now given the crap going on with the elections. :)

steelandcanvas

Re: RE: 6x6 Submarine

moleary said:
Oh good lord... I just meant that we don't see this sort of cool stuff in the general public anymore. This was the sort of stuff that was played before the "feature presentation" back in the day, and not because the military bought ad space. Now those of us that are pro-America are labeled right-wingers and demonized by the mainstream media and academia.

Think about it - when was the last time you saw ANYTHING like this about today's equipment or our soldiers (that wasn't the result of paid-for ad space)? These old clips are fantastic reminders of a time that nationalism wasn't a bad-word. Back when this ran originally it inspired a sense of pride in the citizenry. We seem to be lacking that today - present company excluded.
Glad you explained yourself. Not very many non-patriots here. I'm just a gun totin', flag wavin', hard workin', family lovin' redneck. Oh, don't forget MV truck lovin'.

halftrack

Re: RE: 6x6 Submarine

moleary said:

I understood what you meant. People are ultra sensitive these days espacially when you use an avatar as a political statement.

kcimb

RE: Re: RE: 6x6 Submarine

Military channel? Future weapons? We're all about the weapons the military has, even mundane ones (trucks) but not about funding or even having to use them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks