• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

7 ton fuses VS circuit breakers

JonM934

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My circuit breakers would trip all the time and then I would worry about what was shorting out. Everything seemed to work but the breakers would pop up and then I would push them down - over and over. I finally thought I should figure this out so I replaced all the breakers with fuses so I could see which ones would blow out. Well, I drove the truck around, checked the fuses and nothing was blown. Now I have driven the truck again for like an hour and still no fuses have blown. I am think the breakers in these trucks are junk. I will keep watching it but if your breakers are driving you crazy, then just put in fuses.

20200331_110955.jpg

20200331_110845.jpg

20200331_111424.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks