• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

7 truck convoy from Indy to Michigan

miltruckman

The trailer is loaded and the time is set. We are leaving my house in Birch Run, MI for Indianapolis, IN. This Thursday at 7 AM. I loaded my M105A2 with everything I can think of.

I still have to make up the tool set and clean out the van.

I have:
Blocks, jacks, 40 gl diesel, tie straps, ropes, chains, 2 tow bars,( w/chains & light bars& air hoses.) 20 gl oil, 10 gl antifreeze, 10 gl water, 4 sets batteries, bulbs, nuts & bolts, wire terminals, wire, radiator stop leak, break fluid, gear lube, gloves, raincoats, ear plugs, Muffs, jumper cables, air hoses, spare truck parts (lots), flashlights, canvas, duct tape, 7 fire extinguishers, etc.

I have so much loaded in the trailer it is about full!

I am still debating throwing in a spare tire as all the trucks have spares anyway.

I'll let you know how it goes. and we'll take lots of photos.

Bill :D

TedG

Bill,

Ponchos and wiper blades!!!

Have fun and I wish I could tag along.

Regards,

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bill,
You posted earlier that you may lay over in Indy after the pick up, when are you planning on returning and what route are you taking once you enter Michigan?

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay, I was going to offer anyassistance, if needed, if you were driving up 75 through Oakland county, but 69 is a better route, much less congested. I'd like to help but am on 24 hour call all of this week.

Eric

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks