• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

715 with no spark

dlb

check at the dist. connecter and see if you have power there and if so check your points and if thats ok, then you could have a bad coil. coils are known to go out pretty regularly i think. I have one thats 24 volt and one thats converted to 12 volt with a civvy dist in it.

Sarge

I had an M725 (same engine as the 715) and the coil cracked and split. No spark. Check the primary and secondary sides for a resistance, if either one is an open, you need a new coil. My memory is pretty bad, but I think that under the coil is a disc shaped capacitor (condensor?) which can also go bad.
Good luck!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks