• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

8.88 gear ratio help

I am not sure if this is the right spot or not so move it if needed... Guys i got some guys wanting to find the 8.88 ratio in the 5 tons... i know the 10.26 was found in the rocket launcher trucks, and i got some of them gear sets brand new still in the packages.

But what im after is to find out what trucks the 8.88 ratio came in so i can find out were some gear sets are... Any help is greatly appreciated

thanks

6.44 is the most common ratio...
some wrecker trucks, and rocket launchers have the 10.26 or the older ones did.... they are still around.. we even got the 6.44 and 10.26 gears in boxes brand new around here still...

the 8.88 is a old time gear ratio.. has not been around for a long time... gotta customer looking for the gears, and its easier for me to find em, if i knew what truck they came in... The odds of still finding them around or a set at all is nill to none.. but we still are looking to see what we can come up with..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks